Friday, May 25, 2007

G'day!

I start this blog after a long quarrel between the inspiration of immediate-family bloggers and my notion that the only thing more inconsequential than other people's digitally rendered thoughts are my own digitally rendered thoughts. I'll initiate these writings under the premise that they are for my own amusement (it is a much more pleasant fiction that I am the solitary patron of a log ride, than to imagine it crowded and abused). I do enjoy any constructive type of correspondence, debate, arguments, shenanigans, jives, small palm trees and amorphous metaphors, so I am not a joyless borderline existentialist who would ignore all of your quippish derogation. I enjoy a good joust of words, so I implore you, present yourselves and charge.

In all likelihood, I will focus my posts on the themes of atheism, religion, evolution, ethics, hockey and food.

Be sure to check out my cousins' blogs -
www.myopicmanifesto.blogspot.com
www.lonepixel.com/johnm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, good sir. It will, manifestly, be the better for it.

I am certain the discerning will not let you languish on that log, alone, for long.

Unknown said...

About time Samwise.

No link love for your Commonwealth bred cousin?